Thursday 14 August 2014

This means everything to me.

The following is from my Manager at Skern Lodge words like job and vocation dont do justice to my place of employment   Barry Glyn John and Andy are the most perfect  people to  work alongside. Thanks for your support.

I missed you yesterday to wish you the best for your journey, though I don't think I could have said what I wanted to say as well as Terry Pratchett...

"Why do you go away?  So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colours. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving."

Enjoy the adventure and face the challenge with the same approach you have shown this year and you will return with head held high.
All the best Simon.
Bazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages and feedback, but dont swear. Thanks